Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thursday and the long weekend! :)

Hi! It was so nice getting to meet with some of the parents tonight! I enjoyed it! There was no homework tonight. However, the students should have brought home a new Focus Wall for next week's reading story. The unit tests are over and we will begin a new story next week. Just a heads up, the skill for next week is verbs. We will be discussing action verbs, helping verbs, and linking verbs. That's a lot for one week! But, I do plan on sending home a sheet each night for homework. This should hopefully give the students a little extra practice with language. Also, I'm going to try to somehow get the focus wall put on here for everyone to see. If not, I'll just type up the spelling and vocab words and put them in a post.

REMINDER!! There is NO school tomorrow (FRIDAY) or on MONDAY. Enjoy a long weekend! See you all back next week on Tuesday!! :)
If you need to contact me, please email or send a note home in with your child. You can try calling, but I'm having trouble receiving messages on the phone. Sorry for the inconvenience!

~Miss Held

No comments:

Post a Comment