Friday, December 2, 2011

Enjoy the weekend!

Hi everyone! Hope you had a great week...we did at school! Since it's Friday, there is of course no homework. I do have a few reminders for everyone.

-Book It program: If your child is going to turn in book it for November, that needs to be turned in by at least 12/7.
-Book Orders: I am going to be putting in a Scholastic Book Order next week sometime (Wednesday or Thursday depending on orders.)
-Santa's Workshop: Our class will be going to Santa's Workshop on Wednesday 12/7 at 9 in the morning. Please send your child's money in the envelope that was sent home today. Please contact me if you have questions; if I can't answer them, I'll forward them on to the PTA.

I think that's it for now! The new focus wall will be updated for Monday's homework. Enjoy your weekend and see you Monday!

~Miss Held

No comments:

Post a Comment