Thursday, February 23, 2012

New FACEBOOK Page

Hi everyone! Mrs. Hines has set up a Facebook account to post homework and upcoming events. You DO NOT have to be a member of Facebook to view the page. Please click this link to access the page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mrs-Hiness-Fourth-Grade/303410149714619#!/pages/Mrs-Hiness-Fourth-Grade/303410149714619. The homework for tonight has been listed there. I will probably no longer be using this page. Mrs. Hines is all set and ready to go with her FB account. Remember, you don't have to have a FaceBook account to view the page. Just click and it will show the assignments!

As a sidenote, I just want to thank all of the wonderful parents for the support over the past few months. It has been wonderful teaching and "taking care" of your children. I have had an absolute blast!! I can't say enough good things about the students...they were awesome!!!!! I wish your children the best of luck the rest of this year and after. I know they will do an excellent job on the PSSA's!!

If anyone is interested in staying in touch with me, my school email address (heldh@apolloridge.com) should still work. But, I also have another address (missheld2009@yahoo.com) that works as well. Again, thanks so much to all of you! You are the ones who have helped to make this experience wonderful! :)

~Miss Held

No comments:

Post a Comment